Jumat, 22 Mei 2009

My Unforgettable Moment in Selorejo Reservoir

When I passed a test in Elementary School, my teacher invited me to have vacation in the Selorejo Reservoir, Malang because I got good score. I was very happy to hear that because I never went there before. My teacher invited only five students. We went there by teacher’s car. It was the first place where I visited.

My teacher picked up me and my friends one by one. We went there at 8.00 in the morning. Before we arrived Selorejo Reservoir, I though that place and until I had imagination about the place. My imagination was the waters in Selorejo Reservoir can to have swimming, that actually not true because the water’s color was brown, so it couldn’t use to swim.

When we arrived Selorejo Reservoir, I felt comfortable because the air was so fresh and there were many trees. Then I and my friends played the waters in side Selorejo Reservoir. It was still fine ( I still wear my sandals ) and I saw many fishes in Selorejo Reservoir. There were many people got many fishes in the place. After that I took off my sandals so I was slip in the waters because I set foot on moss. It was so slippery until made me fall down in the waters and it made my pants was dirty and wet. Then I felt embarrassed because there were some people were laughing at me. After that my teacher invited me and my friends to lunch together. In the stall my teacher and my friends were laughing at me too.

At 02.00 in the afternoon, we prepared to come back but I had to sit on the plastic bag in the my teacher’s car. So that, the chair wasn’t wet. On the way I felt uncomfortable because my pants still wet. Then we arrived in each home safely. It is a little story about my experience in the Selorejo Reservoir, Malang. It is my unforgettable experience because it has a remembrance.


By : Yulia Primita Sari (120810494G)
www.writingyulia.blogspot.com

7 komentar:

  1. I think your paragraph is good...

    You use word that easy to understand..

    I like your paragraph...

    BalasHapus
  2. you paragraph good enough

    but,.your grammar still have little mistake,..

    elok 120810486G

    BalasHapus
  3. I think your paragraph good enough,,
    and your paragraph is specific about your unforgettable moment

    From :
    Dea Elanda
    120810194

    BalasHapus
  4. Hi...yuLia,,,


    I think your paragraph is quite focus on your unforgettable moment,,,and your writing is good enough,,,

    keep writing!!

    thanks..:)

    BalasHapus
  5. Hi, yulia..
    Hmm.. I think your paragraph is good. But there are a lot of mistakes in your paragraph. You should pay attention about the grammar.
    don't forget to give me comment...

    Pratiwi Ramandita 120810487G

    BalasHapus
  6. Hy yulia...
    I think your paragraph is good


    But i still find some mistakes in your writing,So must be carefull again.....

    That's all...

    By:Ria Anggraini.S
    120810492G

    BalasHapus
  7. i think your paragraphs are good and easy to understand

    and about grammar i still found some mistakes there.

    BalasHapus